Aims of the School
The aims of More House School are:
- To establish an environment where pupils and staff are valued and supported as individuals and where their rights and dignity are maintained;
- To foster an ethos of spiritual growth, not only for those within the Roman Catholic Church, but also for those who adhere to other Christian traditions and other faiths;
- To develop the spiritual, academic, and cultural potential of each pupil to the full at every stage of her school career in such a way that this development will continue throughout her life;
- To encourage intellectual curiosity and pride in achievement;
- The school expects all its members to act with integrity, to display a concern for justice, and to be sensitive to the needs of other people.