More House School is able to provide a limited number of Child Student Visas (or Tier 4 visas as they were previously known).  If your child requires a visa to study in the UK please be sure to inform our Registrar as soon as possible when you register your daughter with us.

More House uses an external firm of immigration lawyers, Newland Chase Education, which is a leading global immigration and visa provider with specialist expertise in the needs of educational institutions and students and we do not assess the visa applications ourselves.  The cost of the immigration lawyer is not covered by the school and the cost of this is around £695.  

Newland Chase will deal with your visa application and once they are happy that the visa application is compliant and paperwork is complete, they will advise us to issue a CAS (Certificate of Acceptance of Studies).  This is used with your visa application to obtain your Child Student Visa.   

Newland Chase Education can be contacted on 0113 3401515 or Please note that the School will only accept applications that are processed through this company.