At More House School, we celebrate our diversity. In January 2023, we formed our Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Working Group, made up of staff, pupils, parents and governors.
EDI Working Group Objectives
- Identify and propose equity priorities and objectives that will foster cohesion, eliminate discrimination and ensure everyone feels valued and included.
- Promote and support inclusive leadership at all levels of the School, in line with our Catholic ethos, and embracing the idea of accompaniment.
- Conduct biannual surveys to assess the impact of the group’s objectives.
- Review progress and monitor data biannually in respect of protected characteristics.
- Determine the impact of initiatives aimed at improving equality and refresh the aims as appropriate.
- Communicate equity and diversity practices to staff, pupils and parents.
- Share good practice outside of More House School.
- Ensure that succession planning provision is put in place.